- Grand Rounds speakers include nationally renowned experts in their field as well as resident team presentations of morbidity and mortality conferences and resident research presentations.
- Intern morning report is presented by and for PGY-1 residents - led by chief residents and attended by faculty including program directors and subspecialists.
- Resident morning report style conferences are presented by senior residents on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at noon.
- An Academic Half Day conference for all residents occurs every Wednesday afternoon. These are specialty focused and end with a board review focusing on the same specialty topic.
- Clinic week conferences utilize the Yale Office-Based Medicine curriculum focused on ambulatory medicine modules.
Additional Didactic Opportunities include:
- Subspecialty Conferences (Cardiac Catheterization, GI, Hematology/Pathology, Nephrology, Rheumatology conferences, Tumor Boards)
- Morbidity & Mortality Conferences
- Research Grand Rounds
- Journal Clubs
- Clinical Questions Conference
- Microbiology Rounds
Additional Educational Opportunities and Resources include:
- Full library services of NorthShore's Webster library (includes online resources)
- Full library services of the University of Chicago's Crerar library (includes online resources)
- Personal UpToDate subscription
- MKSAP board review materials provided for PGY-2 residents
- Access to the Johns Hopkins Physician Education and Assessment Center modules
- Breaking Bad News OSCE
Grainger Center for Simulation and Innovation (GCSI) Programs:
- Group ACLS simulations
- Procedural training including central line training, lumbar puncture, etc.
Learn more about the GCSI