The NorthShore Cardiovascular Institute’s highest priority is the health and safety of the communities we serve. We remain open to serve you, either through Telehealth visits or in-person appointments for more advanced cases or urgent diagnostic testing. We have modified our Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Vascular Medicine, and Vascular Surgery scheduling process in an effort to protect your health and the health of our staff and physicians.
Continuing to provide cardiovascular care during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is of the utmost importance to us. Our team can assist in determining the appointment option that is most appropriate for your needs. Please call us at 847.86.HEART (847.864.3278).
At the NorthShore Cardiovascular Institute, we work hard to keep you and your heart healthy and well. We provide easy access to outstanding physician expertise, a highly personalized patient experience and coordinated first-rate medical and surgical services. We also lead the way in developing innovations that are transforming how cardiovascular care is delivered.
Exceptional Heart Care
Prevention and early intervention ensures your heart stays in tip-top shape. From sophisticated genetic testing to the latest imaging techniques, our integrated cardiovascular team uses cutting-edge tools to determine risk and detect heart disease in its earliest stages. We offer individualized treatment programs to guide you through diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation for simple to complex heart conditions. The combined expertise of our cardiovascular and vascular specialists allows us to provide you with collaborative compassionate heart care tailored to your individual needs.
- Implantation of cutting-edge leadless pacemakers for heart rhythm disorders
- Innovative non-surgical catheter-based heart aortic and mitral valve treatments
- Minimally invasive endovascular techniques for treating aortic aneurysms and carotid artery disease
- Personalized medicine to uncover genetically-driven cardiac conditions
- Access to the latest medical, endovascular and surgical techniques through clinical trials
Specialized Team of Experts
We feature skilled, experienced specialists trained in every heart or vascular specialty. Our multidisciplinary team of dedicated experts includes cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, vascular surgeons, vascular medicine specialists, advanced practice nurses and physician assistants, all committed to providing our patients with quality, accessible cardiovascular care. Together, we develop integrated treatment strategies to deliver the highest standards of care.
- More than 40 world-class cardiovascular and vascular physicians
- Collaborative team approach for a seamless patient experience
- Innovative techniques, customized treatment options and breakthrough research optimize patient outcomes
Research & Innovation
Advances in prevention, diagnosis, screening and treatment of cardiovascular disease depend on research discoveries. Our leading specialists are recognized as national innovators in the latest therapies and non-invasive procedures for a whole host of diseases and disorders related to the cardiac and vascular systems.
- Identifying genetic risk factors for atherosclerosis, cardiomyopathy and more
- Vast offering of clinical research studies for more and better treatment options
- Direct impact on the cardiovascular care we provide our patients