Effective Monday, April 24, 2023
We understand how important it is for patients to have the support of loved ones while in our care. As a guest in our hospital, you are essential to promoting the patient’s recovery. To that end, we ask that you kindly comply with our visitor policy for the entirety of your visit. The visitor guidelines and hours are as follows:
- Most hospital visiting hours are 8:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. daily; however, other clinical settings/locations may vary. Please see visitor policies related to other care settings below
- Masks are optional for most patients and visitors, however masks will still be required in areas where we are caring for patients who are at a higher risk of infection. Mask up if:
- You are sick
- Are recovering from COVID-19
- Are visiting a designated high-risk area
- Visitors must self-screen for COVID-19 symptoms before entering the hospital or care site.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water or hand sanitizer.
- Visitors, please consider postponing your visit of a patient if you’re sick.
Patients scheduled for Medical Group and/or Ambulatory office-based appointments are permitted to have visitors during their scheduled appointment times.