Thank you for your interest in the University of Chicago (NorthShore) Gastroenterology Fellowship training program.
- Participation in and completed an ACGME- accredited Internal Medicine program
- Strength of recomendation letters from previous physcians mentors
- Strength of research credentials
- Earned awards/honors
- Dedication to a career in clinical investigation or clinical education
How to Apply
- The University of Chicago (NorthShore) Gastroenterology Fellowship Program will be participating in the GI Match administered by the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP)
- Applications will be accepted through the ERAS system. Please follow ERAS requirements including 3 letters of recommendation.
- We will not accept any mailed "hard copy" applications.
Questions/comments should be addressed to Jennifer Wertheimer at email@example.com.