If you are interested in pursuing our PGY1 Community-Based Pharmacy Residency program, the following steps must be completed prior to January 5.
Step 1 - Submit To PhORCAS
- A personal statement/letter of interest outlining:
○ Why you are interested in the PGY1 Community-Based Residency Program at NorthShore University HealthSystem.
○ How you intend to use your residency training in the future.
○ The personal qualities you possess that make you a good candidate for a residency program.
- Three letters of recommendation (form is available on PhORCAS website).
○ At least one reference must be from a clinical preceptor or a faculty member at a College of Pharmacy, and one from an employer, preferably a pharmacist.
○ Reference letter waiver (form is available on PhORCAS website) to review the letters of recommendation.
- Current curriculum vitae or resume.
- Professional school academic transcripts
Step 2 - Sign up for the ASHP Match
Step 3 - Schedule an Interview
- Interviews will be conducted between January and March.
- You will be contacted regarding an interview when your application materials are received.
If you have any questions, please contact Tina Zook at 847.657.1747 or email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our program.