NorthShore University HealthSystem is offering its first phlebotomy course, giving individuals with a high school diploma or GED the opportunity to pursue an exciting career in laboratory.
The September course is FULL!
We will be looking for candidates for our spring course.
If you are interested,
About the Course:
- 10 weeks long, and offers one-on-one training
- Training is full-time (40 hours per week)
- Clinical Practicum for hands on training is paired with face-to-face lectures
- Typical start time for practicum is 6:00 a.m.
- Training is assigned at Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park or Skokie hospitals
- Topics include: fundamental and advanced collection techniques, anatomy and physiology, laboratory safety, customer service, point of care testing, pathogen and infection prevention and more
- The program cost is $1,200 and payment options are available
Upon successful completion of the program, employment opportunities at NorthShore are available.
This program is open to the public, and space is limited. Apply now to reserve your spot.
For questions or to apply, contact Tyrie Gardner at 847.570.2737 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org