Now accepting applications! Our NEW online course is now accepting applications!
About the Course:
- All didactic coursework is online.
- 8 weeks long, students can work at their own pace.
- Clinical Practicum for hands-on training. Students will be paired with a skilled phlebotomist.
- Typical start time for practicum is 6:00 a.m.
- Training is assigned at Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park or Skokie hospitals.
- Topics include fundamental and advanced collection techniques, medical terminology, anatomy & physiology, laboratory safety, customer service, point of care testing, pathogen and infection prevention and more.
- The program cost is $1,200 and payment options are available.
Upon successful completion of the program, the student is eligible to sit for PBT certification.
Employment opportunities at NorthShore are available.
This program is open to the public, and space is limited. Apply now to reserve your spot.
For questions or to apply, contact Pamela Ceja by email at firstname.lastname@example.org