Now accepting applications! Our next course starts late August, get your application in now.
About the Course:
- 10 weeks long, and offers one-on-one training
- Training is full-time (40 hours per week)
- Clinical Practicum for hands on training is paired with face-to-face lectures
- Typical start time for practicum is 6:00 a.m.
- Training is assigned at Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park or Skokie hospitals
- Topics include: fundamental and advanced collection techniques, anatomy and physiology, laboratory safety, customer service, point of care testing, pathogen and infection prevention and more
- The program cost is $1,200 and payment options and scholarships are available
Upon successful completion of the program, employment opportunities at NorthShore are available.
This program is open to the public, and space is limited. Apply now to reserve your spot.
For questions or to apply, contact Tyrie Gardner at 847.570.2737 or by email at email@example.com