Tuition and Fees 2017-2018 Academic Year
- Tuition $708 per quarter hour
- Quarterly Registration Fee $50
- Quarterly Activity Fee $60
- Typhon Records $50/quarter during clinical residency
- Self Evaluation Exam $160 (second & third year)
- Graduation Fee $200
- DePaul University tuition is billed separately. Information on DePaul tuition and fees is available at DePaul Tuition Rate
Housing, meals, transportation, internet access and health insurance are the responsibility of the individual student.
Applicants are strongly encouraged to consider the financial implications of full time study in nurse anesthesia. Due to the rigorous nature of the program, nurse anesthesia students can not plan on part-time employment to cover their educational and living expenses.
Eligible students may be eligible for the following:
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program. Information and applications available at Federal Student Aid
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Scholarships
- Department of Health and Humans Services Traineeship
- Employer contracts
- School Scholarships: Debra K. Mitchell Scholarship, Edward and Adrienne Matthew Scholarship, Mary Kathleen Scholarship, Prati Upakaar Scholarship & Robert & Dolores Luth Memorial Scholarship.