Free high-speed internet access is available across campus via our Wireless Guest Network. Instructions on how to connect are available at nurses' stations and unit front desks. Before connecting to the Guest Network, you must accept the Guest Network agreement, which explains:
- The Guest Network is not secure, and you accept all risks of damage to your computer by connecting to it.
- Wireless users should not transmit their credit card information, passwords or any other sensitive personal information while using any wireless "hot spot."
- Swedish Hospital cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage to your devices.
- Any restriction or monitoring of a minor's access to the hospital's wireless network is the sole responsibility of the parent or guardian.
- The Guest Network is a limited network provided for guests of the hospital, and some websites may be unavailable.
- If you have any problems accessing the internet over the wireless connection, staff cannot make changes to your network settings or perform any troubleshooting on your device.