Onsite concierges can answer your questions and guide you to many services to enhance your visit or stay at Skokie Hospital.
- Front door ambassadors
- Valet parking
- Arranged wheelchair assistance
- Referral to financial counselors
- Amenities (including local hotels and restaurants) and service requests
- Patient advocacy, compliments and concerns
- Ethics consultation access
- Transportation information and taxi access
- General information about hospital services
- In-hospital grooming—by appointment only—24 hours notice needed
- Music therapy referral
- Cultural/ethnic related requests
- Local florist referral
- Donations and giving
If you would like assistance finding your destination within Evanston Hospital, Concierge Services representatives area available to personally escort you. For access to Concierge Services, please call 847.933.6531 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the hospital operator Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. to direct your call.