NorthShore Glenbrook Hospital
Monday through Friday
8:30 am to 5 pm
What We Treat | Call Ahead to Minimize Your Wait
Located at Glenbrook Hospital, the Kellogg Cancer Center Immediate Care offers expert, same-day care for patients experiencing adverse symptoms related to their disease or treatment. Staffed by specialized oncology nurses familiar with your unique treatment plan, we offer state-of-the-art care for less cost than a typical emergency visit. With this dedicated Immediate Care service, our Kellogg patients will get a more efficient and customized experience than a standard emergency department visit.
- Same-day care
- Staffed by specialized oncology nurses
- On-site radiology and laboratory services
- State-of-the-art care for less cost than an Emergency Department visit
- Avoid unnecessary trips to the Emergency Department
- Complimentary valet parking
What We Treat
Please call us if you are experiencing any of the symptoms below that may arise during the course of your cancer treatment:
- Increased fatigue
- Increased difficulty breathing, shortness of breath or new cough
- Dizziness or lightheadedness
- Nausea and/or vomiting
- Diarrhea and/or constipation
- Edema or swelling of arms and/or legs
- Fever or chills
Call Ahead to Minimize Your Wait
To help us better serve you and to minimize your wait time, call the Kellogg Cancer Center at 847.570.2112 to discuss your current symptoms. Our cancer care team will then be able to determine the best next steps for your care.
Some cancer symptoms may require a higher level of care that can only be provided at an Emergency Department.
If you require immediate medical attention, please call 911.