Screening Services | Departments
At the NorthShore Kellogg Cancer Center, we offer our patients comprehensive, compassionate care in an environment customized to promote healing at three locations—Evanston, Glenbrook and Highland Park Hospitals. With input from our Oncology Patient Advisory Board, each location provides special amenities to ease the stress of treatment and create an environment to nurture strength and promote good health, including:
- Valet parking
- Large windows and skylights to maximize natural light
- Private treatment rooms with flat screen televisions
- Private consultations rooms to allow patients and families to meet with their care team
- Group Infusion Center, which provides chemotherapy treatment in a group setting, encouraging opportunities for fellowship and support amongst patients
- A pharmacy is located within each of the Kellogg Cancer Centers
- A dedicated Outpatient Oncology Pharmacy to dispense oral chemotherapy
- Meeting rooms and conference space
To schedule a mammogram at one of our locations listed below, please call 888.364.6400.
Schedule a Mammogram
Placing a major emphasis on early detection, NorthShore's Center for Breast Health performs more than 80,000 mammograms annually at nine breast cancer screening facilities located across the Chicago area, including Nordstom at Old Orchard shopping mall and our Centers for Breast Health at Evanston, Glenbrook and Highland Park Hospitals. Same-day screening mammogram appointments are often available, as well as fast-track scheduling for diagnostic procedures and appointments with breast surgeons and/or cancer surgeons.
To schedule a colonoscopy, please call 888.364.6400.
Schedule a Colonoscopy
For information or to make an appointment with the following departments, please call: