Thank you for your interest in our residency programs.
The application deadline is December 31, 2013
We accept applications through ERAS for the Internal Medicine, Preliminary, and Transitional Year programs.
We require the following:
- Curriculum Vitae
- 3 letters of recommendation. Categorical applicants should include a letter from their Chair of Medicine. Preliminary and Transitional Year applicants should include one letter from their Chair of Medicine or an attending in the Department of Medicine.
- Personal statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean's letter)
- Medical school transcript
- USMLE or COMLEX test score transcripts
- ECFMG certificate (if applicable)
Our NRMP Listings
Categorical Internal Medicine Residency Program - NRMP code 1160140C2
Preliminary Medicine Residency Program - NRMP code 1160140P2
Preliminary (Neurology) Medicine Residency Program - NRMP code 1160140P3
Transitional Year Residency Program - NRMP code 1160999P0
Application Contact Information
Ms. Arianne Marcoux
NorthShore University HealthSystem
Department of Medicine
2650 Ridge Ave.
Evanston, IL 60201