Interested candidates must be graduates of an ACPE accredited college or school of pharmacy and be eligible for licensure in the state of Illinois. If you are interested in pursuing our PGY-1 Community Pharmacy Residency program, the following steps must be completed prior to January 15.
Step 1 - Submit To PhORCAS
- A personal statement/letter of interest outlining:
○ Why you are interested in the Community Residency Program at NorthShore University HealthSystem.
○ How you intend to use your residency training in the future.
○ The personal qualities you possess that make you a good candidate for a residency program.
- Three letters of recommendation (form is available on PhORCAS website).
○ At least one reference must be from a clinical preceptor or a faculty member at a College of Pharmacy, and one from an employer, preferably a pharmacist.
○ Reference letter waiver (form is available on PhORCAS website) to review the letters of recommendation.
- Current curriculum vitae or resume.
- Professional school academic transcripts
Step 2 - Sign up for the ASHP Match
Step 3 - Schedule an Interview
- Interviews will be conducted between January and March.
- You will be contacted regarding an interview when your application materials are received.
Step 4 - NorthShore employment application
If you have any questions, please contact Tina Zook at 847.657.1747 or email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our program.