- Grand Rounds speakers include nationally renowned experts in their field as well as Resident teams presentations of morbidity and mortality conferences and Systems Based Improvement Projects and the Resident research presentations.
- Intern morning report is presented by and for PGY-1 residents - lead by Chief Residents with faculty including program directors and subspecialists available for commentary.
- Intern Core Curriculum conference is geared specifically towards patient assessment and management skills for PGY-1 residents.
- Noon conference lectures encompass all topics pertinent to the medical knowledge required for residency training presented by our teaching faculty.
- Ambulatory conference follows the Yale Office-Based Medicine curriculum focused on ambulatory medicine modules
Additional Didactic Opportunities include:
- Subspeciality Conferences (e.g. Nephrology conference, Tumor Boards)
- Ethics Conference
- EKG Conference
- Critical Care Journal Club
- Chairman's Rounds
- Clinical Questions
- Business of Medicine series
- Microbiology Rounds
Additional Educational Opportunities include:
- Full library services of NorthShore's Webster library
- Full library services of the University of Chicago's Crerar library
- Personal UpToDate subscription
- MKSAP provided for PGY-2 residents
- Access to the Johns Hopkins Physician Education and Assessment Center modules
Grainger Center for Simulation and Innovation (GCSI) Programs for our Residents
- Group and individual ACLS simulations
- Breaking Bad News OSCE
- Procedural training including iv insertion, central line, etc.
Learn more about the GCSI »
Core Conference Schedule