Tuition and Fees 2014-2015 Academic Year
- Tuition $670 per quarter hour.
- Quarterly Registration Fee $50.00
- Quarterly Activity Fee $40.00
- Typhon Records $50.00/quarter during clinical residency
- Self Evaluation Exam $135.00 (second & third year)
- Graduation Fee $200.00
- DePaul University tuition is billed separately. Information on DePaul tuition and fees is available at www.depaul.edu
Housing, meals, transportation, internet access, and health insurance are the responsibility of the individual student..
Applicants are strongly encouraged to consider the financial implications of full time study in nurse anesthesia. Due to the rigorous nature of the program, nurse anesthesia students can not plan on part-time employment to cover their educational and living expanses.
Eligible students may be eligible for the following:
- William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan Program. Information and pplications available at http://www.direct.ed.gov/
- American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Scholarships
- Department of Health and Humans Services Traineeship
- Employer contracts
- School Scholarships: Debra K. Mitchell Scholarship, Edward and Adrienne Matthew Scholarship, Mary Kathleen Scholarship, Prati Upakaar Scholarship, Raymond and Jessica Scholarship, & Robert & Dolores Luth Memorial Scholarship.