If you are interested in pursuing our PGY-2 Health System Pharmacy Administration Residency program the following steps must be completed prior to January 15, 2015. All materials may be sent through the online PhORCAS system. Thank you for your interest in our program!
Step 1 - Submit To PhORCAS
- A personal statement/letter outlining why you are specifically interested in the PGY-2 Health-System Pharmacy Administration Residency at Evanston Hospital, how you intend to use your residency training in the future, and what personal qualities you possess that make you a good candidate for a residency program.
- Three letters of recommendation (form is available on PhORCAS website). At least one from a pharmacy manager/leader, and one from an employer, preferably a pharmacist.
- Current curriculum vitae or resume.
- Professional school academic transcripts.
- Complete a NorthShore University HealthSystem employment application online.
Step 2 - Sign up for the ASHP Match
- You must register for the The ASHP Residency Matching Program. Information about the National Matching Service and registration form is available through the ASHP website. Our program code is: 666463.
- For the ASHP Residency Matching Program to function successfully, all participants must adhere to the Schedule of Dates found on their website.
Step 3 - Schedule an Interview
- You will be contacted regarding an interview by January 31st.
- Interviews will be conducted during the months of February and March.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.