If you are interested in pursuing our PGY-2 Oncology Pharmacy Residency program, the following steps must be completed prior to January 15. All materials should be sent through the online PhORCAS system. Thank you for your interest in our program!
Step 1 - Submit To PhORCAS
A personal statement/letter outlining why you are specifically interested in the PGY-2 Oncology Residency at NorthShore University HealthSystem, how you intend to use your residency training in the future, and what personal qualities you possess that make you a good candidate for a residency program
Three letters of recommendation (form is available on PhORCAS website).At least one from a clinical preceptor, and one from an employer, preferably a pharmacist.
o Please ask your recommender to read the ASHP blog by Michael Fotis before writing your letters of recommendation (click here to access the blog).
Reference letter waiver (form is available on
Current curriculum vitae or resume.
Professional school academic transcripts.
Step 2 - Sign up for the ASHP Match
- You must register for the The ASHP Residency Matching Program. Information about the National Matching Service and registration form is available through the ASHP National Matching Program web site: http://www.natmatch.com/ashprmp/.
- Our program code is: 529160.
- For the ASHP Residency Matching Program to function successfully, all participants must adhere to the Schedule of Dates found on their website.
Step 3 - Schedule an Interview
- You will be contacted regarding an interview by February 10th.
- Interviews will be conducted during the months of January and February.
Step 4 - Complete NorthShore University HealthSystem
If you have any questions, please contact Wendy Hui via email@example.com. Thank you for your interest in our program.