All applications will be processed through the Postdoctoral Application Support Service (PASS) of the American Dental Education Association (ADEA). For PASS application and additional information, please check their website at www.adea.org. Our program deadline is October 1. We do not take part in the postdoctoral matching program.
Nondiscriminatory Selection Process
The program does not discriminate against any person in the selection process because of race, color, age, marital status, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, sexual orientation or veteran status.
A committee will review materials from applicants and select candidates for interviews. National Board scores, class rank, GPA, personal statement, research experience, work experience and interview will all be taken into consideration.
Requirements before enrollment in program
- Must have earned DMD/DDS degree
- Must have a valid state dental license
- Must have passed Part I and II, National Dental Board Examination
- Must be a graduate of a US or Canadian Dental School
Requirements to apply to program
- Must have passed Part I, National Dental Board Examination
- Must be proficient in the English language
- Official copies of undergraduate transcripts
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Applicants must contact program when submitting application after program deadline
Policies on Blood-borne and Infectious Diseases are available upon request.
- For further information, please contact Maria Vartelas, education coordinator, at 847.570.2461 or email@example.com.