Reasons for Considering a Body Lift
- If you have loose or sagging abdominal skin or loosening of your abdominal muscles (frequently after pregnancy or significant weight loss) and the loose skin extends to your sides and back.
- If you have loose skin or droopiness in your buttock area.
- If you are unable to improve your abdominal and trunk appearance with diet and exercise.
A body lift procedure gives you a smoother and flatter abdomen with improvement in loose skin and buttock appearance. The loose skin of the abdomen and sides and back of the waist is removed and the stretched out abdominal muscles are tightened.
- Anesthesia: Local or general
- Length of stay: 1 overnight stay in the hospital
This procedure is considered cosmetic and therefore is not covered by your insurance.