The University of Chicago (NorthShore) Pathology residency program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (Program Code 1160300C2). Applications are accepted through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application System, and are not considered complete until the following documents are received.
- ERAS Common Application Form (CAF)
- Wallet-size Photo
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Letters of Reference
- USMLE or COMLEX (Must be passed on the first attempt with a minimum score of 210 for USMLE and 478 for COMLEX)
- Dean's letter (MSPE)
Additional Requirements for International Graduates only
- Visa Status - we sponsor J1 and H1B visas
- A valid ECFMG certificate
- U.S. clinical experience is preferred but not required
Applications must be received by December 1 for consideration for the next academic year. Interviews are held between October 15 and January 31. Applicants will be notified by email whether or not they have been selected for an interview.