The University of Chicago (NorthShore) Pathology residency program participates in the National Resident Matching Program (Program Code 1160300C2). Applications are accepted through ERAS, the Electronic Residency Application System, and are not considered complete until the following documents are received.
- ERAS Common Application Form (CAF)
- Wallet-size Photo
- Personal Statement
- Medical School Transcript
- Three Letters of Reference
- USMLE or COMLEX transcript
- Dean's letter (MSPE)
Additional Requirements for International Graduates only:
- Visa Status - we sponsor J-1 and H-1B visas
- A valid ECFMG certificate
- U.S. clinical experience is preferred but not required
Applications must be received by December 1 for consideration for the next academic year. Applicants will be notified via ERAS whether or not they have been selected for interview.