NORTHSHORE UNIVERSITY HEALTHSYSTEM ‘STACHES FOR NORTHSHORE OFFICIAL RULES
Thank you for supporting NorthShore University HealthSystem’s (NorthShore) ‘Staches for NorthShore (campaign). Your submission and donation helps the continued effort in raising awareness to men’s health and to raise funds for NorthShore’s Foundation (Foundation), on behalf of Kellogg Cancer Center (KCC). You agree that your donation and submission to this campaign follows these terms and conditions:
- PROMOTION PERIOD: The campaign begins on November 1, 2018 at 12:01 AM (“ET”) and ends on November 30, 2018 at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Promotion Period”). There will be eight (8) Winners to be determined by random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period as more fully described below.
- HOW TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period valid entries must be submitted by one of the methods described below.
- Foundation Donation: Visit foundation.northshore.org/stache and donate $10 or more to the Kellogg Cancer Center (herein referred to as your “Donation Entry”). For each Valid Donation Entry you will receive two (2) entries into the drawing. A Donation Entry is not tax-deductible and the acknowledgement email of donation does not indicate tax-deductibility.
- Social Post: During the Promotion Period, visit www.twitter.com, www.facebook.com or www.instagram.com and log-in or create an account. (A) Take a picture of your mustache; (B) Using hashtag #Staches4NorthShore; and (C) tagging @NorthShoreWeb, post your picture to Facebook or Instagram or on Twitter (with privacy settings set to “public”) (herein referred to as your “Social Post Entry”). By completing these actions you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the drawing for each hashtag during the Entry Period in which you Post or Tweet.
- At the time of your submission you must be 18 years of age or older.
- Your photo submission must be created by you, and contain no content owned or copyrighted by any third party.
- You retain ownership of your submission, but give NorthShore, and those authorized by NorthShore, your perpetual permission to disseminate, modify and use your submission, in whole or in part, in all media known or later developed. This permission includes use in communication channels – website, social media, print and online publications – publicity and promotions, and fundraising, without additional notice or compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- This authorization will remain in effect unless specifically revoked by you. Revocation must be made in writing for NorthShore University HealthSystem, Corporate Communications, 1301 Central Street, Evanston, IL 60201.
- Your submission must be consistent with NorthShore’s goodwill and brand image (e.g. no profanity, obscene, discriminatory, libelous, false, sexual or unlawful content) as well as the positive theme of the campaign. NorthShore will review your submission for compliance with the rules. NorthShore is under no obligation to keep, post, or use any submission.
- By making a submission, you waive any privacy expectations you may have with regard to your submission. NorthShore may use personally identifiable information and information related to your care at NorthShore as included in your submission.
- You are solely responsible for your submission. NorthShore shall not be responsible or liable for any breach of these terms and conditions by you, claims by a third party that your submission violates the third party’s rights, or claims by you that a third party is misusing your submission.
- PRIZES – Eight (8) winners (“Winners”) will be selected to win a prize after the promotional period ends for a total of eight (8) prizes, as follows: Two (2) Blackhawk Experience, featuring 2 tickets to a Blackhawks game and a game-day experience; Two (2) Fitbits, Two (2) Wonderland Express Experience, featuring 4 tickets to the Chicago Botanic Wonderland Express, One (1) Dollar Shave Club gift, and One (1) Massage Package. These prizes are sub to change at any time.
- RANDOM DRAWINGS: Entries received during an “Entry Period” will be placed in a pool for random drawing prize selection for that Entry Period. Winners will be selected in random drawings conducted by NorthShore’s designated representative, whose decisions are final, on or about the Approximate Drawing Dates listed below, from among all eligible entries received during the corresponding Entry Period. Entries must be received by the end time and date of respective Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period’s drawing. Potential Winners will receive a direct message from the NorthShore at the Twitter.com, Instagram.com or Facebook.com account used to participate in the Sweepstakes; confirming that he/she was determined to be a winner and requested the individual’s full name, email address and mailing. Winner must respond to NorthShore’s winner notification within twenty-four (24) hours of notification or prize will be forfeited. If, despite reasonable efforts, a potential winner does not respond within twenty-four (24) hours of the first notification attempt, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable to such potential winner, such potential winner will forfeit his or her prize and an alternate winner may be selected. NorthShore, in its sole discretion, will attempt to contact up to three (3) potential winners of a prize in accordance with the above procedure, after which the prize in question may go unawarded.
If you have any questions about these terms and conditions, you may contact NorthShore University HealthSystem in writing:
1301 Central Street
Evanston, IL 60201.