The Day Treatment Program is a highly structured group therapy program for young adults who have special concerns related to this transitional time of life.
Patients treated in the program include those struggling with mood, anxiety, dual diagnosis and personality disorders. Treatment can help alleviate symptoms that interfere in social skills, vocation, educational goals and independent living.
The program utilizes Evidence Based short-term therapeutic models including:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Motivational Interviewing
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy
The goal of treatment is to help patients cope with life difficulties; improve functioning and enhancing their life. Programming is individually designed to meet patients’ needs.
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)
The Partial Hospitalization Program is a day long program that allows for a less restrictive and more flexible alternative to inpatient psychiatric care. Treatment includes the major diagnostic and therapeutic methods such a medical, psychiatric and psychosocial. A multidisciplinary team delivers services that are individually tailored to provide a coordinated, intensive and comprehensive plan for the patient.
Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
This program is designed to provide therapeutic services to patients whose emotional status allows them to participate at a less intensive schedule than the Partial Program.
This program meets once a week and is for patients who have completed the PHP and or IOP program. It is for support and to reinforce coping skills.
- Crisis stabilization and symptom reduction
- Development and strengthening of coping and problem-solving skills
- Improve communication skills
- Medication evaluation and management
- Comprehensive Assessment and psychiatric evaluation
- Individualized Treatment Plan
- Group Therapy
- Family Session
- Recreational and Art Therapy
- Yoga and mindfulness
- Coordination of Care with outpatient providers and discharge planning