The Doreen E. Chapman Center of NorthShore University HealthSystem offers comprehensive treatment for individuals struggling with substance use disorders. The Chapman Center also offers coordinated services to individuals who have an addiction and a co-occurring mental health disorder or chronic pain. Each person will benefit from the skills and experience of our onsite addiction psychiatrist and multidisciplinary staff, as well as from a treatment plan that is specifically designed to meet the needs of the individual.
Program options include:
- Assessment - comprehensive history and recommendations for treatment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program - program meets five days a week and may include daily outpatient withdrawal management and monitoring.
- Intensive Outpatient Program - program meets 9 to 15 hours per week, tailored to individual needs.
- Family Program - including private and multi-family sessions, to support family members throughout the treatment and recovery process.
- Relapse prevention planning, including referral to program-facilitated continuing care groups.
- Coordination with outpatient providers and Employee Assistance Professionals.
For More Information
Contacting the Chapman Center for treatment is one of the most important and courageous steps you and your family can take. A clinical staff member will be available to answer any questions you may have about our programs. At the Doreen E. Chapman Center we offer confidential counsel to make this step as easy as possible. Let us help you find the courage to start a new beginning. We look forward to guiding you on your recovery journey toward health and an improved quality of life.
For additional questions, please call 847.570.4633. To schedule a first appointment, please call the Access Center at 847.570.2500 option 2.