All Department of Psychiatry & Behavioral Sciences programs are open. To provide care in the safest possible environment, we have moved to telehealth for our outpatient programs and services which include PHP/IOP psychiatric and substance abuse programs and outpatient psychiatric services (individual visits and family therapy). Please contact us if you have any questions.
NorthShore University HealthSystem's Doreen E. Chapman Center offers comprehensive treatment for individuals struggling with substance use disorders. The Chapman Center also offers services to individuals in need of co-occurring disorders treatment who have an addiction alongside a mental health disorder or chronic pain. Each person will benefit from the skills and experience of our onsite addiction psychiatrist and multidisciplinary staff, as well as from a treatment plan that is specifically designed to meet the needs of the individual.
Program options include:
- Assessment - comprehensive history and recommendations for treatment.
- Partial Hospitalization Program - program meets five days a week and may include daily outpatient withdrawal management and monitoring.
- Intensive Outpatient Program - program meets 9 to 15 hours per week, tailored to individual needs.
- Family Program - including private and multi-family sessions, to support family members throughout the treatment and recovery process.
- Relapse prevention planning, including referral to program-facilitated continuing care groups.
- Coordination with outpatient providers and Employee Assistance Professionals.
- Doreen E. Chapman Center at Evanston Hospital
2650 Ridge Ave., Evanston, IL 60201
All meetings are held at The Doreen E. Chapman Center, Elevator F to the 5th floor.
- Alcoholics Anonymous
Thursdays 7:30 p.m.
- Dharma Recovery
Mondays 7:30 p.m.
- SMART Recovery
Mondays 6 p.m.
For More Information please call: 847-570-3100
Contacting the Chapman Center for treatment is one of the most important and courageous steps you and your family can take. A clinical staff member will be available to answer any questions you may have about our substance and alcohol abuse programs. At the Doreen E. Chapman Center, we offer confidential counsel to make this step as easy as possible. Let us help you find the courage to start a new beginning. We look forward to guiding you on your recovery journey toward health and improved quality of life.