For patients who have been notified that they still must test prior to their upcoming NorthShore procedure and who are already scheduled to test at the Glenbrook ACC location, we ask that you please reschedule on the same date at one of our other convenient locations. Reschedule your test location here.
Updated May 19: Pre-Surgical & Procedural COVID-19 Testing Guidance
The CDC has eased pre-procedure COVID-19 testing for some individuals. Depending on the procedure for which you are scheduled and your general health and COVID-19 immunity status, you may no longer be required to take a pre-procedure COVID-19 test.
If you already have a pre-procedure test scheduled: NorthShore will directly contact you with updated testing guidance. If we inform you that you are still required to test and if your test is already scheduled at Glenbrook ACC, you will be asked to please reschedule your testing site to another location on the same date. You will be asked to reschedule your testing site here.
Patients who need assistance rescheduling their COVID-19 test that was originally scheduled at Glenbrook ACC, please call 847.982.5000.
When checking in for your Pre-Surgical/Procedural COVID-19 testing you must:
- Have a scheduled appointment for the Pre-Surgical/Procedural COVID-19 test
- Bring a photo ID
- Arrive no earlier than 10 before your scheduled appointment
- Attend your testing appointment alone unless you require assistance
- Wear a mask
After Your COVID-19 Test
- To minimize risk of COVID-19 infection which risks delaying your scheduled procedure:
- Avoid large gatherings
- Mask when indoors in public spaces and when around others who are not in your household
- Practice hand hygiene
- Notify your provider immediately if you have had a COVID-19 exposure or experience symptoms of COVID-19