To be eligible for Pre-Surgical/Procedural COVID-19 testing you must have:
- A scheduled appointment for the Pre-Surgical/Procedural COVID-19 test
- Have been directed to the Glenbrook Ambulatory Care Center Pre-Procedure Testing site by a surgical/procedural scheduler
Be prepared to show you are eligible for pre-procedural testing by:
- Showing the eligibility message in the NorthShoreConnect Inbox/Message Center on your mobile device. You can download the NorthShoreConnect app from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Bringing a printed copy of the eligibility message.
On the day of your COVID-19 test, please:
- Bring photo identification
- Do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your appointment time
- Proceed to Glenbrook Hospital Ambulatory Care Center, 2180 Pfingsten Road, Glenview, IL 60026
- Follow the signs to the "pre-procedural" parking and testing area
- The parking area will be in the "yellow" parking lot, in the northwest section of the campus, near the Landwehr entrance
- The Pre-Surgical/Procedural COVID-19 testing entrance is on the west side of the Glenbrook Hospital Ambulatory Care Center (not the main entrance) and is adjacent to the "yellow" parking lot.
- Wear a mask
- Maintain Social distancing by following the markings on the floor
- Attend your appointment alone, unless you require physical assistance
- Be aware that there may be a line and a wait
Immediately following your test and continuing to the date of your surgery or procedure, you must quarantine in your home and isolate yourself from others within your home. You should try to stay in a specific room and away from other people in your home. If interaction is necessary, wear a mask and maintain six feet from other household members. You should not go to work, school, or public areas during this time.