Last updated January 20, 2023
We are currently providing COVID-19 primary series vaccines as well as bivalent boosters to all eligible individuals. Boosters are an important part of protecting yourself and your child from getting seriously ill from COVID-19.
Who should get a booster (and when)
Learn more about when it’s the right time for you or your child to get a booster here.
COVID-19 Primary Series Vaccinations
- For ages 6 months and all older individuals: Pfizer
- For ages 6 months to 5 years: Moderna
- For ages 12 and older: Novavax
COVID-19 Bivalent Boosters
Receiving a COVID-19 vaccine after you recover from COVID-19 infection provides added protection against COVID-19.
People who are moderately or severely immuno-compromised have different recommendations for COVID-19 vaccines, including boosters.
Scheduling is Fast & Easy
- Schedule via your NorthShoreConnect patient portal.
- For assistance in scheduling, call 847.982.5000.
- For COVID-19 boosters only, walk in to Swedish Hospital, (2740 W Foster Ave Suite 114 Chicago IL 60625, Mondays-Fridays, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.)
Parents or legal guardians must accompany minors (those 17 and under) and provide written consents for vaccine to be administered.
Please bring your ID, COVID-19 vaccination card, and insurance information at the time of your vaccination.
COVID-19 vaccine and booster recommendations may be updated as CDC continues to monitor the latest data. Please visit this webpage and the CDC website for additional updates.