Launch DevelopU, NorthShore's Online Learning Website »
All providers are required to complete training on our Epic system prior to delivering patient care.
- Medical Students
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physicians Assistants
- Any clinician using the physician documentation and order entry functionality
Requirements for individuals who have:
- Never used the Epic System: Epic Online Learning and Assessment
- Used Epic, but not completed a NorthShore Epic Assessment: Epic Online Learning and Assessment
- Used Epic, but not within the last 120 days:
- Completed a NorthShore Epic Assessment, but not within the last 12 months: Epic Recompetency Only
- Completed a NorthShore Assessment within the last 12 months: Call the NorthShore Help Desk for reactivation - 847.982.5170
NorthShore Help Desk
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 12 a.m.
Saturday - Sunday 7 a.m . - 7 a.m.
Epic Training Help
Clinical Inpatient Epic Trainer
Evanston Hospital - 847.570.1100
Glenbrook Hospital - 847.657.3700
Highland Park Hospital - 847.926.6700
Skokie Hospital - 847.933.6220
Monday - Friday 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 7 a.m. -12 p.m.
*You will receive a response within 24 hours