More from Dr. Chowdhry
You can contact the Department of Neurosurgery at 847.570.1440.
How to Participate
Patients at risk for brain aneurysms can become part of one of Dr. Chowdhry's clinical trials. These studies include:
- ENRICH. The purpose of this study is to provide clinical evidence of functional improvement, safety and economic benefit when comparing intracerebral hemorrhage (ICH) evacuation (removal of a blood clot from the brain using the minimally invasive BrainPath access system) to medical treatment.
His team is also studying new Humanitarian Use Devices (HUDs):
- Neuroform Microdelivery Stent System
- Wingspan Stent System with Gateway PTA Balloon Catheter
- Codman ENTERPRISE Vascular Reconstructive Device and Delivery System
- LVIS Intraluminal Support Device and LVIS Jr. Intraluminal Support Device