Remote Time Authorizer access to API:
Log in to API »
Please note that there are several PC requirements to access API remotely:
- API supports multiple internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari). Note: Google Chrome may experience errors on some API screens. Please switch to a different browser if you experience any errors on Chrome.
- You may receive this message, “Your web browser is not compatible with API Healthcare Portal” if you are using Internet Explorer version 11.
- To address this issue: Find your Internet Explorer version number by: open Internet Explorer, go to the menu bar, select “Tools” (gear icon), then from the settings list select “about internet explorer”. Go to the Internet Explorer menu bar and click on “tools”. You will see an option for “Compatibility View settings”. Click the Add button to add “api” to the list of websites added to Compatibility View. This should resolve the problem.
Please note: The API remote website link is https://api.northshore.org/APIHealthcare/Login.aspx, and the sign-in page can also be accessed by pasting this link into your browser.
Log in instructions using northshore.org:
- Login ID = NorthShore Network Login ID. Used when logging into NorthShore computers, employeeConnect and NorthShore email. This Login ID is unique to every NorthShore employee.
- Password = NorthShore Network Login Password. Used when logging into NorthShore computers, employeeConnect and NorthShore email. This password is unique to every NorthShore employee.
- “Log on to” field must show “ENHNET”, if not click on drop down menu to choose “ENHNET.”
- Click the “Log in” button.
- Trouble logging in? Contact the Help Desk at 847.982.5170.