I have serious food sensitivites/allergies that cause severe migraine headaches and hives. I have been to the ER several times. Anyone know of doctors within the network who comprehensively deal with these issues. Have been to several allergist who test for a few things and then put me on meds. I want to get to the bottom of this, not just treat the symptoms. Open to any ideas and suggestions. Thanks

My suggestion would be to find a dr that understands homeopathy.  Many doctors today just look to meds and do not try to find the underlying causes to the problem.  Homeopathy looks at how the body works together for a solution.  Dr. Rhu might be a good place to start as she has training on both sides of the fence.

First the good thing ... you can be symptom free.  You just have to find out exactly what you are allergic to.  This took me years and many many migraines. My migraines are diognosed as complex migraines that mimic a stroke if I ingest the food in a high quanity.  All doctors I have seen including a neurologist, say the only way to stop is to not eat the allergin.

× Alternate Text