Advanced MR Research Center Investigator Publications
October 1, 2007 – September 30, 2008
- Azhari H, Edelman RR, Townsend D. Multimodal imaging and hybrid scanners. Int J Biomed Imaging; 2007:45353. www.hindawi.com/getpdf.aspx?doi=10.1155/2007/45353
- Bitan T, Cheon J, Lu D, Burman DD, Booth JR. Developmental increase in top-down and bottom-up processes in a phonological task: An effective connectivity, fMRI study. J Cogn Neurosci 2008 (Aug) [Epub ahead of print]
- Bitan T, Cheon J, Lu D, Burman D, Gitelman DR, Mesulam M-M, Booth JR. Developmental changes in activation and effective connectivity in phonological processing. NeuroImage 2007 (Nov) 38(3): 564-575.
- Bolger DJ, Hornickel J, Cone NE, Burman DD, Booth JR. Neural correlates of orthographic and phonological consistency effects in children. Hum Brain Mapp 2007 (Oct) (Epub ahead of print)
- Bolger DJ, Minas J, Burman DD, Booth JR. Differential effects of orthographic and phonological consistency in cortex for children with and without reading impairment. Neuropsychologia. 2008 (Aug) [Epub ahead of print]
- Booth JR, Mehdiratta N, Burman DD, Bitan T. Developmental increases in effective connectivity to brain regions involved in phonological processing during tasks with orthographic demands. Brain Research 2008 (Jan) 1189: 78-89.
- Burman DD, Bitan T, Booth JR. Sex differences in neural processing of language among children. Neuropsychologia 2008 (Apr); 46(5): 1349-1362. http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-03/nu-gdi030308.php
- Catalano OA, Dushyant VS, Sanjeeva PK, Cushing MS, Hahn PF, Brown JJ, Edelman RR. MR Imaging of the Gallbladder: A Pictorial Essay. RadioGraphics 2008 (Jan-Feb); 28(1):135-55; quiz 324.
- Cone NE, Burman DD, Bitan T, Booth JR. Developmental changes in brain regions involved in phonological and orthographic processing during spoken language processing. NeuroImage 2008; 41: 623-635.
- Dharmakumar R, Koktzoglou I, Li D. Off-resonance positive contrast imaging of a passive endomyocardial catheter in swine. Phys Med Biol, 2008 (July); 53(13):N249-57. §with equal contribution
- Eckstein F, Buck RJ, Burstein D, Charles HC, Crim J, Hudelmaier M, Hunter D, Hutchins G, Jackson C, Byers Kraus V, Lane NE, Link TM, Majumdar S, Mazzuca S, Prasad PV, Schnitzer TJ, Taljanovic MS, Vaz A, Wyman B, Hellio Le Graverand MP. Precision of 3.0 Tesla Quantitative Magnetic Resonance Imaging of cartilage morphology in a multi center clinical trial. Ann Rheum Dis. 2008 (Feb 18); [Epub ahead of print]
- Koktzoglou I, Edelman RR. Fast Projective Carotid MR Angiography Using Arterial Spin-Labeled Balanced SSFP. J Magn Reson Imaging 2008 (Sept); 28(3): 778-82.
- Koktzoglou I, Kirpalani A, Carroll TJ, D. Li D, Carr JC. Dark-blood MRI of the thoracic aorta with 3D diffusion-prepared SSFP: initial clinical evaluation. AJR Am J Roentgenlo, 2007 (Oct); 189(4):966-72.
- Li W, Scheidegger R, Wu Y, Vu A, Prasad PV. Accuracy of T1 measurement with 3-D Look-Locker technique for dGEMRIC. J Magn Reson Imaging 2008 (Mar); 27:678-682.
- O’Neill SM, Rubinstein WS, Sener SF, Weissman SM, Newlin AC, West DK, Ecanow DB, Rademaker AW, Edelman RR. Phychological Impact of Recall in High-Risk Breast MRI Screening. Breast Cancer Res Treat 2008 (July) 26 [Epub ahead of print]
- Sharma L, Eckstein F, Song J, Guermazi A, Prasad P, Kapoor D, Cahue S, Marshall M, Hudelmaier M, Dunlop D., Relationship of meniscal damage, meniscal extrusion, malalignment, and joint laxity to subsequent cartilage loss in osteoarthritic knees. Arthritis Rheum. 2008 Jun;58(6):1716-26.
- Wu Y, Storey P, Carrillo A, Saglamer C, Cohen BA, Epstein LG, Edelman RR, Ragin AB. Whole brain and localized magnetization transfer measurements are associated with cognitive impairment in patients infected with human immunodeficiency virus. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2008 (Jan); 29(1):140-5. http://www.ajnr.org/cgi/reprint/29/1/140.pdf