Our Services | Our Locations
The Development-Behavioral Pediatric Clinic provides comprehensive, family-centered assessment, diagnosis, treatment options, coordination of care and ongoing support for pediatric patients with developmental-behavioral problems. Care is provided from infancy through adolescence, in order to promote success during every stage of life. It is our belief that collaborative, coordinated care is ideal, and physicians and staff members work closely with families, schools, therapists, and other medical providers.
The Development-Behavioral Pediatric Clinic physicians and care team are experts in managing a range of developmental and behavioral problems, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Developmental Delays, including cognitive, language, motor, social/behavioral delays or impairments
- School problems: The Development-Behavioral Pediatric Clinic providers work with psychologists, schools and families to help define specific areas of concern and develop appropriate intervention plans.
- Developmental and behavioral problems related to specific neurological, genetic and metabolic disorders
The initial Development-Behavioral Pediatric appointment generally begins with a physician referral identifying area(s) of concern. Preceding the child’s visit, parents are requested to fill out a New Patient Intake Questionnaire and provide any previous evaluations and/or school records.
Most new evaluations require two-visits which will include a detailed interview with you and your child to discuss the child’s history, developmental and behavioral concerns, and current level of function, direct testing, behavioral assessments, physical exam, and laboratory tests if indicated.
The Development-Behavioral Pediatric Clinic is closely affiliated with other NorthShore providers, including child neurologists, geneticists, pediatric gastroenterologists, audiologists, ENT physicians, neuro-psychologists, cardiologists, sleep disorder physicians, neonatologists, and speech, occupational and physical therapists, so that your child has complete and coordinated care.
9877 Woods Drive, Lower Level
Skokie, IL 60077
1000 Central St., Ste. 800
Evanston, IL 60201
Burch Building, Ste. 318
2650 Ridge Ave.
Evanston, IL 60201