At the NorthShore Kellogg Cancer Center, researchers are an integral part of our multidisciplinary care team. Translational research being carried out at the NorthShore Research Institute ensures that the most promising breakthroughs in the lab are translated into clinical studies that may provide immediate benefit for patients.
Clinical trials allow patients to benefit from new diagnostic tools and new therapies that may identify cancers earlier, prevent recurrence or minimize side effects. For those with advanced cancers, clinical trials may provide a ray of hope when no other treatment options exist.
We continue to expand our clinical trial offerings, which allow patients, through their approved participation, access to new treatments before they are widely available.
For more information call 847.570.2109 or find a clinical trial from the list below.
Clinical Trials by Type of Cancer
- Brain & Spine Tumors
- Cancer Control (General Cancer Symptoms and Prevention)
- Gastrointestinal (Colon, Esophogeal, Liver, Pancreatic, Stomach)
- Gynecologic (Cervical, Endometrial/Uterine, Ovarian, Vaginal)
- Head & Neck (Larynx, Mouth, Throat, Thyroid)
- Hematologic (Leukemia, Lymphoma, Myeloma)