Enjoy the full range of amenities and lifestyle options that are uniquely available in the Chicagoland area. From vibrant cultural activities, to neighborhood charm. With communities spread along the picturesque shores of Lake Michigan, there are…
- Urban and suburban options to fit your lifestyle.
- Vibrant cities and towns offer ideal places to live, work, raise a family, and enjoy life.
- Outstanding schools and universities, restaurants, parks, shopping and more await you.
- Culture abounds with museums, historic architecture, theatre, music to fit every choice.
- Options easily accessible from our expansive Metra and CTA transportation systems.
Chicago and its northern suburbs offer a rich variety of neighborhoods to meet practically every need, lifestyle and income. When you visit for your interviews, our physicians and staff will be happy to answer your questions and share their own insights about places to live. We can also arrange a community/real estate tour focused on your specific interests.
Click on the links in the map below to learn more about some of the communities in Chicago’s northern suburbs.
View NorthShore Communities in a larger map
To get you started with your search, here is a useful online resource offered by the real estate firm we engage to aid physicians in finding a home.
Also, if you are relocating with children, you may find this website useful in researching schools in the area.