The 125th Anniversary celebration continues and we’re asking for your help in capturing stories about what makes NorthShore special. We have a traveling video booth located at each hospital on the following dates.
- NorthShore Glenbrook Hospital, Atrium Café
- May 9 - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- May 10 - 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- NorthShore Skokie Hospital, Cafeteria
- May 11 - 1 to 10 p.m.
- May 12 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- NorthShore Highland Park Hospital, Lower Level meeting room 1
- May 15 - 1 to 10 p.m.
- May 16 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- NorthShore Evanston Hospital, Southeast of the Employee/Visitor Dining Room
- May 17 - 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- May 18 - 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Types of Stories
Recognizing that for some, this might take some thought and encouragement, we are providing examples to help identify individuals who may have a story to tell.
- Co-workers helping co-workers, demonstrating teamwork and how employees care for each other.
- Employees as patients, sharing an exceptional healthcare treatment experience.
- Physicians, nurses or other caregivers describing how they were touched by the act of a patient’s spirit, fight, gratitude
- Multiple family members employed at NorthShore and why it’s a family affair
- Grateful patients, visitors and community members sharing their personal experiences at NorthShore or how NorthShore has impacted the community
The video booth is self-enclosed. You will be given up to 90 seconds of video recording time to respond and one opportunity to re-record the video. Here are some questions that will appear on the screen that you might want to think about before you enter:
- How do you touch the lives of the patients you serve?
- How do you and the people that care for patients make NorthShore special?
- How has NorthShore touched your life or the lives of your loved ones?
All submitted stories are reviewed by the NorthShore Marketing and Corporate Communications team. Submitted stories may be shared for internal and external purposes. The team may reach out to you for more information about your story.