“Understanding Your Health” is a free, monthly virtual education series. Experts from NorthShore University HealthSystem lead discussions on a variety of topics, ranging from condition management to well-being and disease prevention. These programs are hosted online and open to anyone who is interested in attending. Registration is required.
- Otolaryngology: Ear, Nose & Throat - Wednesday, April 28th, 6-7:30 pm
Join us for a free virtual event on Sleep Apnea, Endoscopic Sinus & Skull Base procedures, and information on the Head & Neck Cancer Program. The virtual event will feature four live presenters and a Q&A session with them.
Register Now >>
- Caring for your Gut: Colon Cancer Screening & Diet Tips - Saturday, May 8, 2021, 11 am – 12:30 pm
Join NorthShore Gastroenterologist, Dr. David Labowitz, MD, and Heather Ritter MS, RD, LDN, a Swedish Hospital clinical dietitian, to learn about common stomach and GI issues, the latest in screening guidelines and diet tips to improve your GI health. The virtual event will also include a fitness demonstration and Q&A session.
Register Now >>
- Total Care for Women’s Health: Held on: February 28, 2021
Whether you need information on a specific condition or looking to maintain your overall health, find strategies and tactics to understand the unique health concerns of women during this educational and engaging forum.
View the Recording >>
Check back for more information on these upcoming events:
- Colon Cancer Screening & Colonoscopies
- Managing Hip & Knee Pain
- Summer Safety – Immediate Care vs Home Care
- What to do About Back & Neck Pain
- Effects of Concussion
- ENT Immersion Day (Head & Neck Cancer, Sleep Apnea and Sinus & Skull Surgery)