We are a thriving, physician-led, multi-specialty group with more than 800 physicians practicing in more than 100 offices throughout Chicago’s northern suburbs.
The Medical Group is proud to be part of an integrated health system that is consistently ranked among the best in the nation. NorthShore University HealthSystem affords ready access to an extensive network of specialists and services to help deliver the best in patient care.
Here are some key facts about the system:
- More than 2,400 affiliated physicians, including 800+ members of NorthShore Medical Group.
- Four hospitals, located in Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie.
- A vast coverage area serving the greater North Shore and Northern Illinois communities in Lake and Cook Counties.
- Principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine.
- A prestigious Research Institute, funded through more than $100 million in grants and focusing on clinical and translational research and clinical trials.
- A fully integrated, state-of-the-art EMR system, EPIC, that allows physicians to share patient information seamlessly and securely to expedite medical care.
- Consistently recognized for excellence in teaching, technology, research and other areas of service.
- Located among beautiful communities offering outstanding quality of life.
Download our recruitment brochure.