There are three ways to apply for the NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) Administrative Fellowship:
Attend a NorthShore Informational Session at Your School
Members of the NorthShore leadership team will visit select schools in the Fall of 2013. Students interested in applying for the NorthShore Fellowship must attend the NorthShore Informational Session at their school, and bring with them the application documents listed below.
Attend the ACHE/CHEF Administrative Forum
Students interested in applying for the NorthShore Fellowship, who do not have a NorthShore Informational Session scheduled at their school, may attend the annual ACHE/CHEF sponsored event (September 18th at Rush University). Members of the NorthShore leadership team will be present at the event to meet with students and provide more detailed information about the Fellowship program. Students who attend the ACHE/CHEF event should bring with them the application documents listed below.
Apply directly to the NorthShore Human Resources department
Students interested in applying for the NorthShore Fellowship, who do not have a NorthShore Informational Session scheduled at their school and who are not able to attend the annual ACHE/CHEF event may apply by submitting the application documents listed below directly to the NorthShore Human Resources department. Application documents can be mailed to the following address (Documents must be received by October 1, 2013):
NorthShore University HealthSystem
Director, Human Resources
1301 Central St.
Evanston, IL 60201
The required application documents for all three application options are as follows. Documents may be submitted together or separately.
- Statement of interest
- Official, sealed Graduate transcripts
- One to two sealed letters of recommendation (i.e. Graduate Program Director, Professor, Employer etc.) preferred
- Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee in early October and selected candidates will be invited for a guided tour of NorthShore facilities and to participate in an evening reception with key members of the executive leadership team.
- Interviews will be conducted the following day by key executives.
- Offers of employment will be extended in October.
Schedule of Events
Members of the NorthShore Leadership Team will visit the following Institutions to conduct informational sessions and/or interviews:
- University of Iowa (9/6/2013)
- St. Louis University (9/11/2013)
- Ohio State University (9/24/2013)
- Rush University Medical Center (9/26/2013)
- University of Minnesota (9/27/2013)
- University of Michigan (9/27/2013)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham (10/9/2013)