No one should have to experience cancer alone.Our support services and resources assist patients and family members with a variety of challenges they may face from diagnosis, treatment and beyond.
- The Guided Patient Support (GPS) Program provides patients at the Kellogg Cancer Center with access to multiple practitioners dedicated to their total care. Through their initial contacts with patients, as well as their attendance at weekly tumor specific conferences, our specialized oncology nurse navigators provide a direct point of contact for patients who have questions about their diagnosis and treatment.
- The experts at the Center for Medical Genetics can apply the evolving science of genetics to enhance your medical care. The Center is one of the largest and fastest growing adult medical genetics centers in the United States because of its dedication to patient well-being.
- Prompt evaluation of lymphedema is managed by our Lymphedema Treatment Program, where licensed physical and occupational therapists provide decongestive therapy to patients.
- An Integrative Medicine Program that features the innovative practice of combining conventional Western medicine with safe, evidence-based complementary and alternative therapies.
- NorthShore University HealthSystem’s Plastic Reconstructive Surgery team offers a wide range of services for patients requiring breast surgery and for those interested in maintaining optimal breast health. Our surgeons use the latest technology, including robotics, to perform many surgeries using minimally invasive techniques that allow the patient to recover more quickly.
- The Living in the Future (LIFE) Cancer Survivorship Program creates a bridge for post treatment cancer survivors back to the community, family and the primary care setting.
- A close relationship with the American Cancer Society Reach to Recovery Program and Y-ME National Breast Cancer Organization is maintained to provide personalized breast cancer patient-to-patient support.