The Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences provides a variety of crisis related services focused on the individual patients needs:
The Access Center/Crisis Intervention Service Team provides:
- 24 hour coverage, 7 days a week
- A Crisis Hotline for those in psychiatric crisis
- Emergency psychiatric evaluations to patients in the Emergency Department at all four Northshore Hospitals
- Short term counseling
- Evaluation and outpatient crisis counseling
- Emergent medical social service calls
- Workshops on crisis-related subjects to various hospitals and community groups.
- Responds to community crisis when appropriate
For More Information
For more information, please call 847.570.2500.