Onsite Concierges can guide you to many services to enhance your visit or stay at Skokie Hospital.
- Front door ambassadors
- Valet parking
- Arranged wheelchair assistance
- Referral to financial counselors
- Amenities (including local hotels and restaurants) and service requests
- Patient advocacy, compliments and concerns
- Ethics Consultation access
- Transportation information, Taxi access
- General information about hospital services
- In-hospital grooming, by appointment only, 24 hours notice
- Music therapy referral
- Cultural/Ethnic related requests
- Local Florist referral
- Donations and Giving
If you would like assistance finding your hospital destination, Concierge Services representatives area available to personally escort you. For access to Concierge Services please call 224.364.4YOU, or 224.364.4968, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the hospital operator Monday through Friday 8a.m. to 4p.m. to direct your call.