Resources & Events
Childbirth & Parenting Classes
At NorthShore, we want you to feel informed and prepared for the arrival of your new baby. We offers various classes, ranging from classes geared toward preparing you for childbirth, infant safety and CPR, to breast feeding support groups. Learn more about these classes and events »
The following resources are available to offer support to families:
- Evanston Hospital Perinatal Family Support Center: 847.570.2880
- Parent-to-Parent (a group for parents of infants born with serious illnesses cared for in our Infant Special Care Unit)
- Post-partum Depression Hotline: 866.364.MOMS
Support for Parents of Multiples
The news that one will be expecting three or more babies at one time leaves many parents feeling shocked, overwhelmed and thrilled simultaneously. Our Perinatal Family Support Center at NorthShore provides support for parents of higher number multiples. Our highly trained clinical social workers or counselors can:
- Offer Emotional Support
- Share Resources
- Provide Anticipatory Guidance
- Offer the Opportunity to Share and Learn From Other Parents of Triplets and More
For more information, or to receive a Triplets and More Newsletter, call the Perinatal Family Support Center 847.570.3108.
The following links will open up new browsers windows and take you to sites that are not maintained or affiliated with NorthShore University HealthSystem. We will make our best efforts to ensure the accuracy of these external links; however we cannot guarantee any of the content or usability of any of the sites listed below.