Our Division of Dermatology offers a full spectrum of cosmetic dermatologic services to combat the signs of aging and improve the appearance of skin. Using advanced technology and innovative procedures, such as laser therapy, our team of specialists aims to help patients feel comfortable in their own skin.
Treatments and Procedures
Beginning with a consultation and an evaluation by one of our specialized dermatologists, we will provide diagnosis of skin disorders and work with you to create a personalized care plan. No matter the cosmetic procedure, we can provide every aspect of your care in one of our convenient locations, eliminating unnecessary time traveling between buildings or scheduling separate appointments.
We have a number of surgical and non-surgical treatments available, including:
- Chemical peels
- Soft tissue augmentation (including Hyaluronic acid dermal fillers such as Restalyne™)
- Laser skin resurfacing
- Removal of benign skin growths (such as skin tags, seborrheic keratoses, oil glands, etc.)
- Removal of sun spots
- Scalp reduction surgery
- Specialized skin care products
- Surgical removal of cysts and moles
- Treatment of unsightly leg or facial veins
- Varicose vein removal
- Vascular laser for treatments for rosacea, angiomas and vascular birthmarks
For More Information
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call 847.663.8060.