Department of Radiology
Evanston Hospital, Center for Advanced Imaging
2650 Ridge Ave., Evanston, IL 60201
- Medical School: Capital University of Medical Science (Beijing, China), M. D. 1970
- Graduate: Capital University of Medical Science, (Beijing China), 1983
- MR Cardio-vascular Imaging
Publications in Peer-Review Journals:
- Li W, Zhang M, Sher SI, Edelman RR. MR angiography of the vascular tree from aorta to foot: combining two-dimensional time-of-flight and three-dimensional contrast-enhanced imaging J Magn Reson Imaging 2000; 12:884-889.
- Li W, Brophy DP, Chen Q, Edelman RR, Prasad PV. Semi-quantitative assessment of uterine perfusion using first pass dynamic contrast-enhanced MR imaging for patients treated with uterine fibroid embolization. J Magn Reson Imaging 2000; 12:1004-1008.
- Li W, Stern JS, Mai MV, Pierchala LN, Edelman RR, Prasad PV. MR assessment of left ventricular function: Quantitative comparison of fast imaging employing steady-state acquisition (FIESTA) with fast gradient echo technique. J Magn Reson Imaging 2002; 16:559-564.
- Li W, Storey P, Chen Q, Li, BSY, Prasad PV and Edelman RR. Dark flow artifacts in steady-state free precession cine technique: causes and implications for cardiac MR imaging. Radiology 2004; 230:569-575.
- Li W, Li, BS, Chen Q, Mai VM, Prasad PV and Edelman RR. Myocardium delayed enhancement imaging: using inversion recovery prepared single shot steady state free precession (SSFP) technique. J Magn Reson Imaging 2004; 20:327-330.
- Li W, Tutton S, Vu AT, Pierchala L, Li BSY, Lewis JM, Prasad, PV, Edelman, RR. First-pass contrast-enhanced magnetic resonance angiography in humans using ferumoxytol, a novel USPIO-based blood pool agent. J Magn Reson Imaging 2005; 21:46-52.
- Li W, Vu AT, Tutton S, Li BSY, Bejm B, Pierchala L, Edelman RR. Scoutless stepping table peripheral contrast-enhanced MR angiography. J Magn Reson Imaging 2006; 23:235-241.
- Li W, Salanitri J, Tutton S, Dunkle EE, Schneider JR, Caprini JA, Pierchala LN, Jacobs PM, Edelman RR: Lower Extremity Deep Venous Thrombosis: Evaluation with Ferumoxytol-enhanced MR Imaging and Dual-Contrast Mechanism—Preliminary Experience. Radiology 2007; 242: 873-81.
- Li W, Scheidegger R, Wu Y, Vu A, Prasad PV. Accuracy of T1 measurement with 3-D Look-Locker technique for dGEMRIC. J Magn Reson Imaging 2008; 27:678-682.
- Li W, Du H, Scheidegger R, Wu Y, Prasad PV. Value of pre-contrast T1 for dGEMRIC of native articular cartilage. J Magn Reson Imaging 2009; 29:494-97.