News & Media
In the News | Commercials | Patient Stories | Blog Posts & Online Chats | Related Websites
Orthopaedics in the News
Dr. Jason Koh on NBC Nightly News
- Victoria Brander, MD, was interviewed on WGN-AM 720 and ABC-7 News about a humanitarian medical mission to Vietnam that she is leading as part of Operation Walk Chicago, which she co-founded.
- Adam Bennett, MD, was quoted in a Medill News Reports article on the short turnaround time for football players to play two games in a week.
- Eric Chehab, MD, was an in-studio guest on Fox News Chicago and NBC 5 News Chicago to talk about youth sports and injury prevention.
- Adam Bennett, MD, was a guest on WTMX-FM 101.9 "Mix Matters" program to discuss how to get the most out of your workout and avoid injury.
- Carrie Jaworski, MD, was a guest on Fox Chicago News to talk about marathon running and injury prevention.
- Jason Koh, MD featured in Chicago Tribune-TribLocal on teaching international surgeons at Evanston Hospital’s Sim Lab.
- Jason Koh, MD, was featured in a WLS-AM 890 podcast about the causes of shoulder pain.
- Srdjan Mirkovic, MD, was featured in a WLS-AM 890 podcast about common back pain issues.
- Michael Ladewski, DO, was featured in the “Ask the Expert” section of Today’s Chicago Woman about flip-flops and foot health.
- Adam Bennett, MD was featured on Fox News Chicago in the Ask the Expert segment answering sports injury questions.
- Brad Dunlap, MD and Carrie Jaworski, MD were featured in The North Shore Weekend on common sports injuries.
- Eric Chehab, MD, was featured in a WLS-AM (890) news segment about ACL injury and recovery. [mp3 of news segment is attached]
- S. David Stulberg, MD, was interviewed for a Chicago Health Online article about shorter recovery times for joint-related surgeries.
- Carrie Jaworski, MD, was quoted in anAssociated Press article on including exercise minutes in medical charts.
- Jason Koh, MD, was interviewed for a NBC Today Show segment on cheerleading injuries.
- Gordon Nuber, MD was featured in The Heckler on protecting injured Chicago Bear Jay Cutler.
- Carrie Jaworski, MD shared marathon training tips on ABC-7 Chicago.
- Mark Bowen, MD discussed an innovative reconstructive knee procedure in a Chicago Tribune-TribLocal article.
- Adam Bennett, MD, was featured in a Medill Reports Chicago article on how yoga is an effective part of an athlete’s cross-training regimen.
- William Robb, MD, was quoted in a US News & World Report article about the increasing number of younger patients undergoing knee replacement surgery.
- David Beigler, MD, was featured in a Medill Reports Chicago article about massage therapy and pain management.
- Alex Gordon, MD, was interviewed for a Chicago Tribune-TribLocal story on NorthShore’s Total Joint Rapid Recovery Program.
- Leon Benson, MD, was quoted in a Chicago Tribune story about Chicago Bear Jay Cutler and his thumb injury.
Blog Posts & Online Chats
Back & Spine Issues
Sports & Exercise
The following links will open up new browser windows and take you to sites that are not maintained or affiliated with NorthShore University HealthSystem. We will make our best efforts to ensure the accuracy of these external links; however we cannot guarantee the content or usability of the sites listed below.