NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal academic affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an exceptional full time Movement Disorders Specialist. The successful candidate for this position will have post fellowship training with a special interest and expertise in industry and other externally funded clinical trials. Publications in peer reviewed journals and a track record of external funding are desirable. The physician must be BC by the ABPN and have completed a Movement Disorders fellowship.
- Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join one of the largest academic neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 38 neurologists in 8 specialty programs including a 6-member neurodegenerative diseases program.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Become a member of a 900+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago Region.
- Provide quality patient care within a highly successful, expanding organization.