NorthShore University HealthSystem, the principal teaching affiliate of the University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, seeks an outstanding Neurological Oncologist to join the Department of Neurology. The successful candidate for this position will have completed a Neurological Oncology fellowship and is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. The candidate will have a strong interest in Neuro-Oncology as well as General Neurology. The position will include clinical, research, and teaching responsibilities. Experience in clinical trials research and interest in quality improvement and practice based research using the EMR and molecular prognostic studies are expected.
Join one of the longest standing Neuro-Oncology programs in the Chicagoland region. Involvement in multiple clinical trials and access to state-of-the-art technology such as minimally invasive neurosurgical procedures allows NorthShore to offer leading edge treatments for patients.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Join an outstanding multidisciplinary team that includes excellent Neurosurgeons, Radiation Oncologists, Neuro-Radiologists, and a Neuro-Pathologist.
- Join one of the largest academic Neurology groups in the Chicago region, with more than 40 Neurologists in four Divisions and 11 subspecialty sections (including Neuro-oncology)
- Provide inpatient and outpatient care at NorthShore’s Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie Hospitals - all award winning and nationally recognized for quality and safety.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team of nationally recognized medical professionals within the NorthShore Neurological Institute.
- Become a member of a 900+ physician, multispecialty group practice that includes more than 100 office locations with over 2,400 affiliated physicians.
- Be part of the Mayo Clinic Network; Mayo’s only collaboration of its kind in the Chicago Region.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide innovative patient care within a highly successful expanding organization. We offer a competitive compensation package, and an opportunity to perform clinical trials using the most advanced EMR in the nation.