NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore), the principal teaching affiliate of The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, is seeking an exceptional Cardiologist for the following opportunity as a Cardiovascular Imaging Medical Director.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to:
- Serve as a Program Director for NorthShore’s Cardiovascular Institute Imaging program
- Coordinate a cardiac imaging program within a system with four hospital and 8 cardiovascular outpatient clinics
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Board certification in Cardiovascular Diseases and Echocardiography
- Established track record of academic achievements
- Experience in program development
- Administrative and leadership experience
- At least 3 to 5 years of an advanced imaging practice
The NorthShore Cardiovascular Institute includes an integrated group of 46 board-certified cardiologists covering all aspects of clinical cardiology in ten clinic locations throughout the north suburbs of Chicago. NorthShore has premier programs in structural heart disease, electrophysiology, heart failure/mechanical support, interventional cardiology and cardiovascular surgery.
NorthShore is a comprehensive, fully integrated, healthcare delivery system that includes four hospitals with more than 2,400 affiliated physicians, including an 900+ physician, multispecialty group practice. Research within the Department has recently included over 200 separate research trials and over $20 million in departmental research expenditures. Some 250 residents, fellows and medical students are at NorthShore facilities as part of The University of Chicago sponsored training programs in Evanston, Illinois. Academic appointment to The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is available to qualified candidates.