Advanced orthopaedic and spine care for every patient's needs.
There’s no need to delay seeking care for your orthopaedic or spine conditions. We remain committed to providing safe, expert care to our patients during the COVID-19 pandemic. We are here to help you get back to pain-free living – while providing the safest care possible.
- Elective procedures have resumed in Skokie at Illinois’ only hospital dedicated to orthopaedic and spine care
- Telehealth visits (via phone or video) are available to connect with a specialist from the comfort of your home
- Orthopaedic Immediate Care locations are open for your urgent injuries or conditions – no appointment needed
- Latest safety protocols are being enforced for patients and staff in our clinics and dedicated hospital
- COVID-19 screening will be performed upon arrival
- Patients are required to wear face mask/covering
- Patients are required to maintain social distancing in waiting areas
- Staff are equipped with the proper protective equipment
To schedule an appointment, please call 855.929.0100 or request an appointment online. For urgent injuries and conditions, please visit our Orthopaedic Immediate Care locations - no appointment needed.
To schedule an appointment, please fill out the form below, and expect a call back from one of our clinical team members within two business days to review the symptoms you are experiencing.
Learn about the latest surgical innovations and treatments at
the Orthopaedic & Spine Institute.