Sign The COVID Safety Promise
Pledge to keep yourself and the people you care about safe. Sign the Covid Safety Promise and ask the most important person in your life to do the same.
Spread the word. Not the virus.
Help spread the word about key COVID safety measures to neighbors, family and friends. Resources include The COVID Safety Promise, a shareable resource library, and more. Use these easy templates to share messages to your contacts. Check back regularly for new resources to share!
Sharable Resource Library
Share these images online with your friends and family. Help spread the word in our communities to not spread the virus.
Bonus: Save image and make it your profile pic on social!
Safety Ambassador Documents
Use these templates for easy ideas on what to pass on to your group via social media or emails. The COVID Safety Toolkit Flier is a great printout or shareable QR code for quick access to the toolkit.
Ideas & Inspiration
Here are just a few ideas on how to use these toolkit resources to spread the word on safety:
- Post on your Facebook page or other social media outlet
- Email image to your contacts
- Text image to family and friends
- Share information during a family video call
- Print an image to display or post in your window
- Share the link northshore.org/covidsafety with influencers in your community so they can access the entire toolkit