hello my fibro friends. i started this discussioln but cant remember where it was, fibro fog as always. my pain is unbearable, my doctor treats me like a drug addict and i have black circles under my eyes.  i only work part time finding a full time job is impossible. my husband is always on me for cleaning the house, getting a full time job. does anybody go through the same thing or is it just me?

I am sorry you are in so much pain. I too have servere fibro and a host of other autoimune diseases. all i can tell you is unless you find a good dr. you will be treated as a drug addict and lazy cow. It totally pisses me off that this lack of empathy existsn as if we had cancer pain (which ive had and nobody gives a rats ass about how much or many drugs you take to cut the pain)this would be a non issue. the mds at north shore are not at all versed in this and think you need to geeeet off get off your meds. 

prob

I am sorry you are in so much pain. I too have servere fibro and a host of other autoimune diseases. all i can tell you is unless you find a good dr. you will be treated as a drug addict and lazy cow. It totally pisses me off that this lack of empathy existsn as if we had cancer pain (which ive had and nobody gives a rats ass about how much or many drugs you take to cut the pain)this would be a non issue. the mds at north shore are not at all versed in this and think you need to geeeet off get off your meds. 

prob

cont.  What i can say is go on National fibro boards and ask forMds in your area or even the next state if need be to get a real doc who undersands severe nerve pain and how to manage it in patients so they can have a decent home and work life and not think of suicide every day. i spent 7 yrs wanting to just die, praying for it so the pain would just stop.  sounds like a real junkie right???? i wish you all the help inn the world. im not sure if I can leave my email add but here it is Marzdo at aol if you need additional help.

good luck

× Alternate Text