The Grainger Center for Simulation and Innovation Summer Internship Program (GCSISIP) is a unique summer opportunity to expose undergraduate and graduate students to medical research, simulation, and clinical medicine. This fieldwork educational program will provide the GCSI student with the opportunity to develop increased knowledge and skill in:
- High-fidelity simulation technology
- Low-fidelity simulation task trainer technology
- Medical simulation training
- Surgical simulation training
- Innovative simulation trainer development and design
- Academic manuscript preparation
Each student will chose a specific project (or section of a project) to concentrate their efforts for the duration of the internship*. The projects will each have a mentor with whom the intern will discuss and explore the extents of their research. Upon completion of the 8 week program, students will present their project at the Summer Research Forum.
- Be age 18 or above
- Affiliated with a NorthShore approved school
- Have proof that college credit (undergraduate/graduate) can be earned through internship
*This opportunity is an unpaid internship
To apply for the GCSI Summer Internship Program, please contact Kathy Martin, email@example.com. Applications are due by March 2nd, 2018.