The GCSI Summer Internship Program is a unique summer opportunity to expose undergraduate students to medical research, simulation, and clinical medicine. This fieldwork educational program will provide the Grainger Center for Simulation and Innovation student with the opportunity to develop increased knowledge and skill in:
- High-fidelity simulation technology
- Low-fidelity simulation task trainer technology
- Medical simulation training
- Surgical simulation training
- Innovative simulation trainer development and design
- Academic manuscript preparation
Each student will chose a specific project (or section of a project) to concentrate their efforts for the duration of the internship. Upon completion of the program, students will present their project at the Summer Research Forum.
To apply for the GCSI Summer Internship Program, please contact Kathy Martin, firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are due by March 15th, 2017.